Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Young Blonde - Part V

Settled in the recliner out in the living room while I waited for her, I kept thinking to myself that this just doesn’t happen like this. The night had turned from just going out to dance with someone to an evening filled with emotions and feelings that I haven’t experienced in some time.

Katelyn was an extraordinary beautiful young woman – nice to the core and yet so passionate wanting to experience something on the wild side. I couldn’t help but notice her blue eyes – and behind them was a woman who was missing something in her life. There was more in there than just the passion – she needed someone who knew how to handle her. A man that could sense when to touch her, when to hold her, and when to keep quiet and just share the moment.

It’s a treasured gift to experience what we did, and there wasn’t anything to compare it to. She was so unique in every way. The night had been captured and stored in my memory – something that I would cherish for the rest of my life. And I sensed that she felt the same way about it too. But I also had some other feelings that were bothering me. My common sense was fighting with my heart; and although I knew she liked me, I also knew that I couldn’t expect her to stay with me. Her whole life was ahead of her – and I envisioned her trying to find the love of her life, living happily ever after with a real man, having children to raise in a house with a picket fence out in the country. Between my common sense and the feelings I found deep inside me, I also knew how difficult her journey was probably going to be trying to find the right man to match her that she could trust. It’s so sad – but very true. A long shot at best – she’ll try and probably find heartache along the way, but hopefully it won’t end in tragedy with her becoming a single mom.

Because of all my thoughts about this, I had changed my mind about getting us a beer and poured two glasses of red wine for us instead. It was a much better choice given the circumstances. Candles still flickering in the dim light; the love songs were playing softly over my stereo system in the living room.

Katelyn came out fully dressed and was happy to see the romantic setting again as I handed a glass of wine to her. We each took a sip at the same time – and she had that smile again as she brought the glass to her lips. Briefly exchanging glances with me, she looked down toward the floor. So amazing – I couldn’t get over her doing this. She was so feminine and submissive – knowing her place in a relationship with a man who cared for her deeply.

I told her I had some things I wanted to talk with her about and asked her if she felt like talking with me. She was eager to listen to what I had to say, so we sat down on the living room floor together – close to each other’s side to complete the intimate surroundings. It was a time to talk about our experience. Not the sex – just what we were feeling for each other. That was the important piece that we had to get through somehow and I knew that she was probably feeling something that needed to come out.

I began by telling her how rare this night was. Holding her hand, I said, “In my wildest dreams, this night was never in them. There was something very special that occurred between us that no words could ever describe. We clicked from the moment we saw each other – and the feelings we shared together tonight came from deep inside our hearts.”

Her eyes began to swell with tears again. It was hard for her to look into my eyes, but I knew she was listening. What I had to say next was something I wanted to share with her, but it had to be done very delicately because I did not want to hurt her feelings – and that’s exactly where I started.

“Katelyn – everything about us tonight was filled full of love, compassion and understanding between us. I could feel your emotions and knew when to keep silent just holding your hands. I felt the love when I wrapped my arms around you. This just doesn’t happen so quickly or easily unless two people are a good match for each other. But more important – we both felt it at the same time. It was magical and I’ve honestly not felt anything like it for many years.”

Her tears were rolling down her cheeks now. And just like I did earlier, I wiped them away while bringing my forehead close to hers. I just let that sink in for a moment before continuing. It was another precious moment to treasure – a time to let her emotions pour out. I said, “I sense that you are feeling something deep inside – and I want you to know that I am here for you. Sometimes it is best not to say anything – but other times it helps to share it with someone you trust and confide in for understanding. I’m that guy.”

This was when she really started to cry and became more emotional. There was something bothering her and somehow I felt it had something to do with me. The first thing that crossed my mind was that she had fallen in love with me, but then after a second thought – I just knew it had to be something else from her past.

It was difficult to understand what she said to me while she was crying, but I was able to make out something about her past boyfriend. He cheated on her and broke her heart. Crying her heart out, she said, “He was at a party with his friends and left with another girl.” It was too emotional for her to go on, so I just held her in my arms and went through it with her.

Whispering softly in her ear, I said, “Just let it all out Katelyn. Let those hurt feelings pour out of you with all you’ve got.”

As she began to recover, she was able to tell me more. “Every guy I have ever been with has hurt me and let me down. I thought there was real love – but it always ended wrong. They were ass holes – and I was always afraid of being hurt by the next guy because of my past boyfriends.”

I just listened to her. This night had an effect on her and brought out some locked up emotions that were buried deep inside her heart. She had to let it out – and I felt that she trusted me to help her do this.

She continued to cry as she explained how her last relationship had only lasted a few weeks. She said she felt so devastated and used by him and all the others for sex. Then she said they weren’t anything at all like I was.” She stopped there.

After a few seconds of letting that settle, I thought I better say something and said, “It’s OK Katelyn, I feel your pain…and what we experienced together tonight is very rare. What I am saying is that we are very fortunate to have met each other. I have you in my arms – and you are safe with me, I will never hurt you or let you down. And even though you’ve experienced some very difficult times in your relationships, there is a way to work through that to protect your heart from hurting again. I promise to help you do that, but right now – l just want to hold you and let you feel something. It’s called love – and yes, you can have those feelings anytime and it doesn’t have to be me. It could be your best friend here right now holding you.”

She seemed to understand me, and as I held her in my arms, I also felt her love. It was all I could do to keep my tears inside. Her hurt was my pain and this bond we shared was very strong. I couldn’t let her go.

We slowly sipped on our wine as we listened to the love songs. I am sure that had something to do with our emotions on this night. Music has a way of doing that – inspiring a memory recall with lyrics and melody.

I mentioned that too. How this music was able to set the mood and make us remember. Here we are together with each other – sharing it all.

I told her that there was another day ahead of us and asked her if she would like to stay with me tonight. She said yes. With that, I got up and held out my hand to help her up. We walked down the hallway to the master bedroom holding hands. I turned on the light and dimmed it to a softer setting. I opened up the dresser drawer and gave her some pajamas. She changed into them as I got the bed ready and got undressed.

She climbed in first and I tucked her in snug before turning off the light. She was happy to be with me – and I didn’t care about anything else. I got into bed and we cuddled up facing each other. Our noses touching – she kissed me on the lips as we held each other in our arms. Her lips were soft and moist. She kept kissing me with more feeling; intent on sending me a message of love. I felt like I loved her too – and the way I kissed her was very soft and romantic. We made out like this for at least five minutes.

Her hand went down to find me beginning to swell through my bikini underwear. She pulled them down around my upper thighs and then went down on me under the sheets. Her moist lips started to kiss all around the shaft and head before she started licking it slowly; taking me in her mouth, slowly moving up and down. Her hand was firmly grasped around the shaft as she worked on me. Most of her efforts were concentrated on the head, licking and swirling her tongue all around it. Exploring her way down, she knew where to stop for a few seconds to nibble and flick her tongue on that sweet spot about 1 ½ inches below the tip of the head before coming back up top.

I was so hard for me because I wanted to take her – but this was her gift to me and I didn’t want to change anything. I knew this is what she wanted to do for me by turning me on – and it was so romantic knowing how we felt for each other.

It was quickly starting to boil up inside me and she could tell by the way I was moaning and starting to breathe more heavily. She just kept working me at a very slow pace as if she wanted it to last. She wasn’t trying to ruin my orgasm or use the ‘Edging’ technique to bring me close and then slow down or stop. She just kept working me very slowly without stopping.

I wanted it to last all night long – but there wasn’t anything I could do about it. I was so hot, filled with emotions of love – Katelyn was doing this to me and I felt she wanted it. The sensation of love combined with her wanting to do this to turn me on and get me off was very powerful. It didn’t feel dirty. It felt much different to me than what I am used to. This was about loving me for who I am and doing it to me with feelings of love. It just boiled up to an explosive eruption as she worked it all out of me.

That orgasm was very powerful and lasted nearly two minutes. My muscles had tensed up right at the moment I came. Her hand pumped out every last drop as she took it all in. It was so intense – nothing like this had happened to me in a long time. And as I began to recover, my muscles relaxed. She pulled up my shorts and came back up to lie down on the pillow beside me. Her lips came to mine, and I kissed her. I didn’t mind it at all. It was very sensuous kissing the woman who loved me.

Nothing was said; we just kissed for awhile as we held each other close. We were interlocked into some sort of bond that both of us were enjoying and neither of us wanted to do anything but just kiss and hold each other.

Even though the room was very dark and we couldn’t see each other, we still found the love as we embraced in an anatomical juxtaposition of two orbicular muscles combined in a state of contraction. That is a description of a kiss that I learned many years ago and never forgot it.

It was getting late – and we eventually settled into a comfortable position. I turned over onto my other side with my back to her so she could put her arms around me first. We lay like this for about 15 minutes before switching. Somehow, we both knew we had to take turns and I was going to be last so that I could put my arms around her as she fell fast asleep in my loving embrace. The night was coming to an end – and the sun would be up soon. There was going to be a tomorrow – and we both knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment