Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Young Blonde - Part IV

I wasn’t sure about Katelyn. I just didn’t feel right about wanting to do some of these things with her on this night. She seemed so sweet and innocent – and yet so hot with those eyes, face and her smile. The tender moments that we just shared meant more to me than anything else at this point. She had interest, passion and fear - and it was all in a blender getting mixed up because we really don’t know each other.

She popped the bathroom door open just a crack and asked me if I had an extra toothbrush and toothpaste. I got up from the recliner and walked to the door and all I could see was her fingers wrapped around the door and that innocent smile on her face. I thought ‘OMG – she’s naked in there – is this really happening?’ I said, “Yeah, right up there in the cupboard is a container with everything in it.” She said thanks and closed the door. I heard her open the cupboard and then water running in the sink. I needed a drink – I was getting anxious.

I went into the kitchen and poured us two glasses of red wine that I had bought about 3 weeks ago. I tasted it first to make sure it was OK and it seemed alright to me. About 1/3 full in each glass – let it breathe a little!

The mood I was thinking about at this moment had just come to me. Wine? That means candles in low light, soft love making music and just the two of us. It dawned on me just then. Why not? It would be perfect no matter what she chooses to do with her shirt. So I quickly lit two candles I had nearby and set one on the kitchen table and one in the living room right next to the handcuffs laying conspicuously on top of the lamp stand between the two recliners. This was the perfect place to set both glasses of wine! I looked at it again and thought – ‘Wow, this is awesome with all three things bundled together but something is missing – Ahhh I know….two small pieces of Hershey’s miniature chocolates! Got em’. Now it was set, except I didn’t have a fresh rose – damn that would have been the perfect topping. But I remember I did have roses. They were artificial ones in a vase on top of one of my big speakers in the living room. I grabbed the dark red one and laid it down across the handcuffs – this was it now…it couldn’t be better unless it was a real rose, but somehow I sensed it wouldn’t matter to her. It was just right the way it was. Another one of those snapshots in life that I would savor – and I thought she would too.

I found a music channel on my satellite system that was just right for the mood. It was sensual love making music. I set the volume low and just in the nick of time. I heard the bathroom door open so I quickly plopped back down in the recliner and leaned back a little.

The bathroom and hallway was behind me, so I couldn’t see her until she walked out in front of me and knelt down in front of my recliner just inches away. Our eyes locked onto each other briefly as we both smiled, but I couldn’t help myself. I looked down at her breasts and waist - then her red lace panties and beautiful smooth thighs - her feet tucked under that tiny ass! She was a beautiful young woman with a perfect slim body and she stayed right there just like that as I gazed over every inch of her several times. She just smiled at me the whole time, but when I looked at her again, she looked away toward the floor. There wasn’t anything to say to each other. Just experience the chemistry – let it work.

She remained silent and was moving slightly in time with the music playing. Her eyes would sometimes come back up to look at mine. It wasn’t magic anymore. This was really a chemical compound that was forming and I could feel the passion coming from her. That’s when she looked over toward the lamp stand and saw everything that I placed out there for us. Her lips parted slightly with a big smile as her eyes opened wide. She was totally taken by surprise – it was obvious. She looked back at me smiling as I got up from the recliner and handed her one glass of wine. I kneeled down beside her with my wine and we interlocked our arms as we brought the glasses to our lips to take our first sip. Our eyes locked onto each other – it was intoxicating and I could tell she was really into this already. I was so happy to see her like this – enjoying herself and feeling comfortable with everything. It was the right choice.

I haven’t done anything like this in a long time. It was different – so romantically tender; full of energy waiting to be released. The chemistry between us was building rapidly. We were enjoying the soft music and wine – and we didn’t say a word. It was a special snapshot moment again – and my brain was absorbing everything from all of my senses. I kept looking over her body and returned to those blue eyes that would sometimes look down toward the floor. Our smiles were very slight now – and we both knew why. It was time to move on.

I grabbed the flower from the stand and brought it to her lips as she parted them slightly and held it with her teeth. I just smiled as she looked at me intently. Then I reached for the handcuffs. She looked at them as I held them up in front of her. I opened up one and with my left hand I gently took hold of her right hand and brought it up to my lips kissing the top of her hand softly as I looked in her eyes. I guided her hand into the cuff and clicked it down several notches being careful that it wasn’t too tight. I watched for any changes from her and didn’t detect anything. I held onto the cuffs by the chain link with my left hand, opened the second one, and used my right hand to gently guide her left hand up to my lips again. This time I sucked on her fingers for a moment; kissing the top of that hand before I locked it into the cuff. I reached over to get the key off of the stand and dead-locked the cuffs so they wouldn’t cinch any tighter. This prevents any risk of cutting off the circulation in her wrists or hands.

As I held onto the cuffs with one hand I gently guided her down on the carpet and positioned her flat on her back. I stretched her arms out over the top of her head back as far as they would go. Holding them there I gently brought my other hand to her forehead and slowly slid my hand down over her eyelids. I bent down and whispered in her ear, “Keep them closed and don’t move your arms.”

I let go of her arms so that both of my hands were free to begin working on her. I started by removing the rose she was holding between her teeth; and while tilting her head over to one side, I moved her long blonde hair back out of the way. I wanted to start with her right ear - blowing into it softly; breathing heavily; then nibbling and whispering to her, “Let yourself go.” She sighed as I worked on her ear for a little while before I started to move to her neck. Kissing her softly along the way, I used my lips and tongue to nibble and lick on her neck as I explored every part of her.

Her sighs of anticipation were mixed with pleasure – I could tell. She wasn’t afraid anymore. This was working and there wasn’t anything to stop me now. I intended to finish what I started. It was her night – and everything I was doing was for her.

Her skin was very soft and smooth. I felt her quiver a little bit as I worked my way down the right side of her neck toward her shoulder. I came back up the neck to the jaw bone and cheek, but I avoided going near her lips. I wanted her to make that move if she ever felt it was right. I continued going down her chest with an occasional slow lick, nibbling and kissing every crevice. She knew where I was going. I cupped her right breast with my right hand and sucked hard on the nipple. Stopping briefly to swirl my tongue all around it, I began flickering my tongue over it before sucking on it again. It was getting very hard and her sighs started to turn into heavy breathing mixed with moans of pleasure.

I stayed on her breast for awhile before I straddled over the top of her and worked on the other one. I had her directly underneath me as she kept her arms stretched out over her head like I told her. I reminded her to keep her eyes closed no matter what happened and then came up to her jaw with one hand and readjusted her head so it wasn’t over to one side anymore. She was so submissive that she left it stay in the position I had placed it when I started. I brought my index and middle finger up to her lips as she parted them. I inserted both fingers gently inside behind her lower lip as I pulled it down gently to see what she would do. Her tongue and lips instinctively began working on my fingers like it was my cock, licking and sucking them slowly. I let her do that while my other hand gently squeezed and pulled on her right nipple. Her mouth opened wider when I did that, so I used my fingers and hand to be a little bit rough on her. I pulled them out of her mouth and used my thumb and fingers to squeeze her mouth firmly from both sides; turning her head from side to side; slapping her; and then back to her mouth with my fingers roughly exploring her lips as her tongue tried to swirl around and lick them. Any time she didn’t do it right I repeated my assault on her face and pinched her nipple harder.

I made her wince and moan in pain before I stopped. I came back to the nipple that I had been pinching and went down on it using my tongue. I squeezed her breast while I licked on it and swirled my tongue around it. My other hand was busy pinching the other nipple and pulling it straight up. My teeth bit into her nipple holding it like that for a few seconds before I bit it harder and pulled it straight up making her cry out again. I could tell exactly where her pain tolerance level was at by using these techniques and it was my way of learning how far I could take her on this night. I wanted it to be perfect – just enough to do her like she’s never been done before.

I slowed down working on her breasts and paused briefly before I began my journey south. Moving toward her navel; using my lips and tongue; every inch was explored. She was starting to breathe more heavily; the panting more noticeable; the frequency of sighs and moans were increasing and getting louder. Her body was quivering more intensely. She was getting desperate for it; enjoying the intoxicating sensations; frustrated and anticipating what was about to happen to her - and I deliberately took my time to slowly make my way down on her. I wanted to prolong ravishing her body with a delicate mix of pleasure and pain – she wanted it – and there was no stopping it.

As my quest to the target continued, I looked back up at her face and saw the candlelight flickering off of her chin. She bit down with her upper teeth over her lower lip and let out a sigh as I slowly kept inching my way down into her inner thighs, opening up both legs with each hand. She started to arch her back upward and began gyrating her pelvis around a little bit. She was so ready for me and was sending all the right signals.

It was so hot watching the effect I had on her. Everything I was doing to her was edging her up to a higher level of foreplay using a light sensual touch; my lips kissing her; sucking and nibbling all around the inner thighs on both legs. I was starting to feel my own sensation building deep inside me as my cock began to swell.

I stopped for a second to readjust her body and brought both of her legs up over my shoulders and let them rest there as I went back down on her. My thumbs spreading her labia lips apart, I zeroed in on my target. I sensed that everything I was doing to her had never been done the way I did it by any of the younger men in her life. I was handling her like an experienced man and she was working with me by exploring new ways of being romantic and passionate.

With the palm of my right hand upside down, I inserted my index and middle finger inside her pussy so I could reach her g-spot just inside at the top of her canal. She was so wet and ready; sighing and squirming; so innocent and young – an experienced man had taken over her mind and body.

Her clit was swollen and slightly sticking out from under its protective hood. I fluttered my tongue all around it as my fingers massaged and stroked her g-spot very slowly; her guttural moans, sighs and heavy panting became more intense.

I had her mind and body under my control and purposely kept it there so she could savor the moment. My lips came down and clamped onto her clit as I sucked more blood into it as hard as I could – holding it there momentarily. With each different technique I used, there was another noticeable difference in her sighs or moans. Licking her clit slowly at first - I increased the pressure and speed several times as my fingers assaulted her pussy. I looked up at her and saw her lips and mouth were contorted.
The effect of ‘Edging’ is very deliberate and frustrating. There is nothing like the feeling of someone else controlling the pleasure and I was bringing her up close to the brink of having an orgasm before I slowed and brought her back down. Repeated assaults on her clit and pussy kept her in this frenzied state; her pelvic gyrations were moving around in a desperate attempt to try and get more pressure and satisfaction; but not just yet – I was just getting started – we were both enjoying this too much. This was the sign I was waiting for. She wanted it badly – and I was just torturing her with my tongue, lips and fingers – sucking her clit into a hard little ball; flickering and licking all over it with varied speed and pressure; my fingers never stopped the friction on her g-spot. She didn’t have any choice but to lay there while I teased her. Never moving her arms that had been stretched back over her head; never opening her eyes. She was the ultimate submissive partner – and she probably didn’t even realize that I was training her by doing all of these things to her.

It was all I could do to keep myself from stopping so I could rip my clothes off and pounce on her with my rod – but I kept myself in check. My cock was so hard and with each heartbeat I could feel it throbbing inside my pants. Larger than average, I hadn’t achieved this intensity in a long time and I could only attribute my condition to this romantic and passionate experience as the reason why I was so horny. The two of us were interlocked into a chemical reaction like a nuclear reactor and the energy was building inside both of us at the same time. We were both getting near a boiling point and I knew what had to be done next.

This was a rare opportunity while she was so hot and wet – I had to seize the moment and take her to the next level that was on my mind. It would be harder for her to resist anything I wanted to do to her now – her body was doing all the talking and she had no control over it. She would do most anything I told her now – desperate for me to continue; desperate for more pleasure; wanting me to ‘Edge’ her for a long time until I allowed her to have a violent orgasm.

I brought her frenzy back down for the last time and then stopped. I told her to open her eyes and she looked right at me in a daze, and all I did was bring the index finger of my right hand up to her lips and say, “No talking. Just do exactly what I say. I am not done with you yet.”

I moved her thighs off of my shoulders and pulled her up from the floor and brought her hands in front of her and unlocked the handcuffs. Setting them on the stand as I got up, I reached out with one hand to pull her up onto her feet. I guided her over the arm of the black leather recliner and had her get back down on her knees. I pushed her arms and tummy into the recliner with one hand pushing down on the middle of her back. Her tight sweet ass was sticking out high in the air and I told her to stay there and don’t move.

I had my favorite spanking tool hidden under the recliner. It’s a 12-inch long wooden incense holder used to capture the falling ashes from an incense stick. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and turned her head so she could see the wooden holder. I could tell she was afraid, but I knew my rough man handling and control was important. I twisted her head back around and pushed her face down into the recliner.

I told her that it was time to mix pain with pleasure. I brought the stick up to her left cheek and began with several firm taps – repeating them quickly; 10-15 until I noticed her squirming a little bit. It wasn’t extremely hard, but it was just enough to get her ass stinging fairly quickly – and it’s the perfect tool to use on rookies.

Switching to the other cheek and smacking her 10-15 times with the same intensity, I let her rest for a few seconds. I re-adjusted my hair hold on her with a tighter grip so that she couldn’t squirm as much and would remember how it felt to be held down and controlled by a strong man.

My attack on her ass kept alternating back and forth from cheek to cheek and it started to turn pink. She began to show signs of reaching a beginner’s first level pain threshold by crying out with a muffled moan or scream more often. I’d let her recover for a few seconds and kept working her ass with more intensity. When I detected she couldn’t take any more of it, I let her off the hook.

Never letting go of her hair, I set the stick down and firmly pushed her head into the recliner and told her not to move a muscle. I used both hands to open her legs very wide in that kneeling position over the arm of the chair. I got up to get the peppermint extract and baby oil from my bondage room and returned. I opened up the extract and put some on the first two fingers of my left hand. I reached around her waist and rubbed the extract on her clit and some on her labia lips. The heat is more powerful than most gels, lotions or creams and it has the same effect only for use outside of the body cavities. I told her what I was doing and asked her to tell me when she could feel it starting to get warm. After about 30 seconds or so, she said, “Yeah – I can feel that.” I said OK, and then told her I was going to use baby oil. I poured some on the same fingers and applied it to that area at least 4 times to make sure there was going to be enough.

With my left hand wrapped around her waist and the two fingers massaging her clit in slow circular motions, I smacked her ass several times with the palm of my right hand before I inserted the index and middle fingers in her pussy. The doggy style angle was perfect in this position and found those sensitive g-spot wrinkles right away. I was using my fingers to assault her from behind like she was getting fucked. My other hand was vigorously rubbing on her clit, pinching it firmly and stroking it; the alternating techniques were driving her crazy. Her muffled screams of pleasure and anticipation of achieving a climax had quickly turned into moans of agony and frustration when I slowed down.

The angle of attack from behind had a powerful effect on her. I kept ‘Edging’ her for about 15 minutes before I brought her back down again and finally asked her if she wanted it, and she cried out in desperation, telling to me to let her cum, but I wouldn’t. Instead, I made her beg me and she thought I was going to go through with it each time – but I knew just when to stop. She never had this done to her before, apparently because the younger men in her life were only interested in getting themselves off.

When I finally stopped, I picked up the stick and started smacking her ass again. She tried to complain, so I held her down and smacked her harder. Pushing her back down into the recliner with my left hand holding her down, I worked on that tight ass! She began to cry out in pain, so I dropped it and started in on her clit and g-spot again. I elevated the intensity of my pounding and pressure until she went into a wild frenzied trance. She was so desperate to cum, but I sternly told her, “Not yet. I’m going to have to tie you down in the other room.”

I worked on her like this for another five minutes, with short rest periods in between. She was insatiable for lust and passionate sex and she knew what else I had in store for her. This is exactly where I wanted her mind and body to be before taking her to my bondage room.

I finally quit and told her to stand up and come with me. I walked down the hallway with her following right behind me. I quickly washed my hands in the bathroom and asked her if she needed to use the restroom and she said no. I dried my hands off and escorted her out of the bathroom by holding one arm firmly just above the elbow. She was cooperative, but there was a hint of uncertainty about taking her in there and tying her up. She respected me and was placing her trust and faith in me by returning back to the bondage room. It’s something I cherish, honor and respect; never to be abused or taken advantage of; the submissive partner is giving me her mind and body to be captured and controlled in so many varying ways; a very special gift that is given only to a few people in a lifetime.

As I took her into the room, I whispered in her left ear and said, “You may feel a little unsure about all this – but I am here with you and will make sure everything will be OK. I want to do this all for you – and I promise in my heart that you will enjoy every second of it as I take your mind and body on a fantasy.” I showed her my box of condoms and assured her that if she told me to take her, I would use them. She nodded with approval and a smile but kept quiet.
While she stood there naked, I grabbed my lighter that was within my reach and got up onto the bed. I opened up the medieval lantern that was hanging from the black chain link attached to a hook in the ceiling over the bed in the corner close to the headboard. Inside was a medium size scented candle of herbs and spices from Asia. I lit the candle and then closed the door and latched in securely. On the wall, centered above the headboard, I had mounted an iron wrought wall sconce that also matched the bed frame and lantern. The two pieces accent the room a slight hint of medieval times. I lit that candle and then got down off the bed and dimmed the overhead ceiling light.

I opened up the closet and retrieved a wedge shaped pillow and placed it on top of the bedspread right in the center. It is 10-inches thick at one end and gradually slants down to a 1-inch thickness at the other end in a triangle shape with about a 20 degree angle. There are many advantages to having and using this wedge. She can either lay down on her back with her ass laying on top of the thicker end – or she can place her knees on the bedspread just in front of that end and lean over the wedge to lay down on it that way. It provides total access for cunninglus, anal sex and sexual intercourse when she is on her back. When she is on her knees, her ass will be held in a higher position that makes it stick out at the perfect angle for spanking and assault, but there isn’t any access to her clit because she is lying down over it on the wedge. Depending on what I wanted to do with her, I had two options to choose from. I explained all of these and had her lay down on her back because I wanted her clit exposed. I helped guide her into the exact position where I wanted and told her to just relax and not move.

I retrieved three bundles of rope from the nearby drawers. I showed them to her and once again assured her that everything would be alright. I asked her if she felt OK about this and she nodded yes with a seductive smile. This was it – there was no turning back anymore.

I lifted her right leg and thigh up to her chest and placed the elbow of her right arm directly beside and outside of her knee. I wrapped the rope around the two joints of each limb about 6 times, then switched by wrapping it around inside and between her arm and leg about 4 times, then tied it in a double knot. Her arm was now bound securely to her leg using the elbow and knee joints. I brought her right wrist down and placed it along the outside of her right ankle and did the same thing there. Her arm was now securely bound to her right leg and her knee was kept up fairly close to her chest. I have no doubt in my mind that she knew exactly why I was tying her up this way. The combination of her laying down slanted back on the wedge pillow with her arms binding her legs and keeping them bent back out of the way was completely exposing her wide open to me.

I crawled over the top of her with some more rope and did the same thing to her left arm and leg. After getting that secured just the way I wanted it, I reached over that side of the bed and pulled up the two black nylon straps that were secured to ‘O-rings’ on the bed frame. I pulled her left knee and elbow over to that strap to stretch her open and wide and then tied that around the rope that held those two joints together. Then I brought her foot and wrist over to the second strap in the position and angle that I wanted and secured it. I crawled back over her and as I stood on the floor, I did the same thing with her right arm and leg. Once I had everything set, I could see that she was totally helpless and spread wide open. There was no way for her to get out of this. I checked for circulation problems and didn’t see any issues developing. I told her to tell me something if she felt any tingling or cold sensation in her limbs. Because the 2 ‘O-rings’ are evenly spaced between the headboard and footboard on the bottom of the frame at each side of the bed, the straps held her in a 4-point spread which prevented her from moving her legs inward and she couldn’t move up or down on the wedge either.

I took out the leather blindfold and fastened it around her eyes using the Velcro strap to secure it firmly around the back of her neck. I didn’t want her to see anything I was doing after that. I turned on my portable boom box that already had a CD in it containing some very special music that I recently acquired for my collection of toys. It’s the kind of instrumental music you would expect to hear in a porno movie only this has a slightly different effect with the electronic techno style of beat. The rhythm of beats are very steady and are just perfect for matching sexual play in time with the beats if I chose to do that with her.

Her imagination must have been running wild once I had turned that on. I lit up one incense stick and then went to work. It was time to tease this young woman to a plateau that she has never been on and the mind play had already started and would soon take its effect on her.

I retrieved the Hitachi Wand vibrator and two stretchable Velcro straps that I use to wrap around the thighs to hold it right where it put it. I plugged it into the programmable timer that I had already set for intervals of 1 minute on, then 1 minute off, in a repeating cycle. As I spread open her labia, I pressed the vibrator head directly on her clit which was swollen. With the 2 stretchable Velcro straps, I wrapped them around her thigh first and then around the stem of the vibrator head. I adjusted each one so it would hold the head firmly against her clit. Each strap has a buckle to adjust the tension and set it to stay.

I plugged in the timer, but didn’t turn it on just yet. She knew I had attached something against her clit, but I wasn’t going to tell her anything anymore. I wanted her mind to experience the fear factor with a little uncertainty along with the feeling of being totally helpless and not being able to move, see or talk.

In another drawer, I pulled out a pair of adjustable nipple clamps with an adjusting screw near the pinching ends. I placed one on her right nipple and she winced in pain until I adjusted it. Then I set the other one doing the same thing on purpose so she would feel the pain again before I eased it up for her. She was learning to trust me.

I keep a sealed plastic bag in a drawer that is full of various creams, lotions and oils, but the one that works best outside of the body cavities is peppermint extract. I had left that in the living room, so I stepped out only for a moment to go get it. I returned back to her side and dripped some on the fingers of my left hand while I used my right hand to pull the stretchable Velcro straps and vibrator head off her clit momentarily so I could rub some more on it before adjusting everything back into place.

The other vibrator I had planned on using is called a ‘Gigi’ made by a company called ‘Lelo’. It is a rechargeable vibrator that has 5 different types of settings from steady and continuous to pulsating speeds that range from slow to fast, or a rolling wave sensation. No matter which setting I choose, I can adjust the power from a faint tingle up to a strong vibration. It’s not near as effective as the Hitachi Wand, but it works well for g-spot stimulation when held by hand and moving it around with precision to work inside her.

Everything was set…except that I wanted to gag her now. I got out my red bondage tape that comes on a large roll and wrapped that firmly around her mouth behind the back of her head about 7 times while holding her head up by a fistful of hair and telling her to keep it there while I wrapped it. It doesn’t have a sticky side like most tapes, but it wraps and secures whatever you want just the same. The end simply adheres to the tape by sticking to itself without the glue mess. Now she couldn’t protest or see what was happening. She was securely tied to the bed using her own limbs to keep her from moving. Her legs were kept back and spread open to each side of the bed; the vibrator was set and ready on the timer. I got out four small clothes pins and some special medical tape I use. I stretched her labia lips wide open and set 2 of them on each side to hold them out and then taped the pins to her inner thighs. Then I turned on the timer to start the clit vibrator.

I could hear her first reaction was moaning under the tape that sealed her mouth shut. I crawled up on top of the bed lying down beside her. With the warming gel, I spread some of that all over the first 4 inches of that ‘Gigi’ vibrator and set it to a lower level vibration on the slow pulse setting. The gel provides lubrication and mixes with her vaginal secretions and penetrates into the inner lining of the canal causing a warm tingly sensation. This enhances the feeling in the nerve endings without burning. I inserted it into her pussy and with its natural soft curve it was easy to get it exactly where I wanted to begin working on her g-spot. She was saturated and so hot for a climax. Once in a while, I pulled it out and rubbed it up and down the length of her labia watching her go insane.

All I had to do at any time was just reach up with one hand and shut the switch off on the Hitachi vibrator that was strapped down on her clit. I could do whatever I wanted and was hands free except for holding the other vibrator and moving it around inside of her.

I chose to let the timer determine her fate of torture on the clit while I focused my efforts on the g-spot manually. I could tell with the combination of moans through the bondage tape gag and her straining against the rope bonds with clenched fists that she was trembling and quivering with the assault on her mind and body. This was what I wanted to see her go through and everything had a purpose.

It was all working out just right. When the timer shut off the clit vibrator, I pulled the ‘Gigi’ out of her pussy for a minute and just laid there watching her frustrated reaction to this until the timer came back on. It was so hot seeing her try to achieve a climax that was being prevented by the fate of such a simple timer that shut down power after 60 seconds.

After a few minutes passed, I decided that I wanted to add a little more pain to distract her in case she was able to achieve a climax. I reached up to each nipple clamp and tightened them down a notch until I saw that she felt the change and then stopped right there. No need to make it hurt too much. Just a little bit at a time would have the desired effect. After another 5-10 minutes like this, I could always tighten them some more. I also had plenty of extra clothes pins that I had laid out beside her so I decided to start setting some of those set on sensitive areas of her body. I started out under her arms on the triceps area with two pinching her there. I put two on each side of her inner thighs. I could see her level of discomfort, but I assured her that this will produce chemical endorphins to be released into her system to take care of that.

Her trembling had increased significantly. She was experiencing a mix of pain and pleasure and it was taking effect on her mind and body. I rubbed her forehead and cheeks and told her to use her head to nod ‘No’ if it was too much for her. She didn’t move her head, so I took that as an A-OK for now. I explained to her that what she was starting to experience was the overwhelming effect of how pain mixed with pleasure can achieve an entirely different effect on the mind and body than if either one of them was done separately. I told her the reason this occurs is because both your mind and body are being confused with two distinctly different kinds of senses that are totally opposite from each other. It doesn’t know what to do and if the pain is too much, that will override any senses of pleasure you may be having. As your body becomes more adjusted to the pain with the release of chemical endorphins, it tends to subside a little bit unless something changes and a different pain starts. If you wait for it, you’ll begin to feel what I am talking about and then you’ll notice that your sensations of pleasure will start to feel better.

Her trembling began to subside a little bit after I explained what was happening. She was a little bit afraid of the pain levels at first, but she managed to learn how to wait it out just a little longer now that she understood it better.

She was so desperate trying to cum with her moans and movements to get more satisfaction, but the two vibrators were relentlessly torturing her into oblivion. I decided to pull out the ‘Gigi’ vibrator and just let the clit vibrator do its own thing by itself for awhile. This freed me up completely and I just got off the bed. My cock was swollen rock hard inside my pants again as I watched her going through all this. I wanted to fuck her so bad; yet I wanted this night to be very special just for her.

It was about time to change things up on her because it had been nearly an hour since I first tied her down. It was time for her to have an orgasm after all this torture and I told her that. I said it would hurt a little bit when I removed all the clothes pins and nipple clamps. I could tell it did and I told her things will be better in a minute. I removed her blindfold and tape gag and had my reasons for wanting to do this. I was going to force her to have the most powerful orgasm she ever had in her young innocent sex life, and I wanted her to see everything as it was happening so she would vividly remember it.

The timer was still in the programmed mode so I switched it over to manual with continuous vibrations agitating her clit. She began to whimper and pant faster as I did this. I had her watch me pour some gel on my index and middle finger of my right hand and went up onto the bed to attack her pussy again. She lifted her head up and looked down at me doing this to her as she trembled and moaned while straining against her bonds.

I could tell she was nearing orgasm, so I pressed down on the vibrator head with the palm of my left hand and moved it around with more pressure on her clit. My other hand was vigorously stroking her g-spot faster and harder with more friction. I saw it coming as she arched her back up off the wedge and just cried out as her muscles tensed up first before she started shuttering into uncontrollable spasms; her eyes rolling backward; her mouth contorted; her screams of ecstasy that were quickly turning into heavy moans; exhaling all the air out of her lungs; taking in deep breaths between her clenched teeth; more screams again as she exhaled; her arms and legs pulling against those ropes and straps as she trembled violently. I knew she was experiencing multiple orgasmic waves – the kind that only comes when using the right combination of mind play mixed with pain and pleasure.

I reduced the speed and pressure on her g-spot to a very light massage with my fingers and turned off the vibrator because that hurts and can destroy the orgasm if rubbing or agitation is still being applied to it.

I waited for her to experience more waves which came right away because she was so young and hot; full of insatiable desire to achieve multiple orgasms and now she knew what it felt like being man handled with experience. Her mind was someplace else and I didn’t want to interrupt her. As soon as she settled down, I let her rest a minute and then quickly untied her. She got off that wedge, stood up on the floor in front of me, and just smiled at me with tears rolling down her cheek as she looked into my eyes. She was exhausted and slowly reached out and gave me a big bear hug and held me there. She whispered softly in my ear and said, “Thank you”, holding me tight in her arms for another minute. She let me go smiling and went out to the bathroom so I shut down everything and came out to get us a beer and wait for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment