Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Young Blonde - Part VI

I didn’t sleep too well that night because of everything that had occurred during the last few hours. And with every movement she made – it was another reminder of how great things had been with her.

My bedroom window faces toward the north. The sun was up and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. Katelyn was still asleep with her back facing toward me. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was 8:24 a.m. We had slept for a few hours and neither of us had any obligations today.

As I lay there beside her, I thought about what we could do to top off the perfect first date. I wasn’t sure if she had anything else to do – I just knew she didn’t need to go to work or school.

I didn’t want to wake her up just yet, so I carefully got out of bed. After freshening up in the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I took a quick shower and got dressed in some clean underwear and pajamas. She was still asleep when I came out, so I thought this might be an opportunity to cook her a breakfast and bring it to her in bed. I didn’t know if anyone else had ever done that for her - but I was going to.

In the fridge was some fresh, thick sliced bacon that was still unopened. I got out my large frying pan and put in 2 slices for each of us. In a smaller pan, I added a little corn oil to start cooking a small amount of frozen potatoes until they turned a light golden brown. I scrambled 3 eggs, adding a little milk so they would be just like the ones we had last night. The bacon was starting to sizzle and the potatoes were just getting started – it was time to make some fresh coffee. I got that going and soon after, I added a little butter into a third pan and started the eggs.

This was going to be an awesome breakfast – and I hoped that she would really enjoy it. Everything was finished cooking – so I dished up our plates and poured us each a cup of hot coffee with cream and sugar. A small glass of fresh orange juice sounded good and everything fit on a serving tray that I kept above the fridge. The last thing I added was the forks and napkins.

I walked into the bedroom and set the tray on top of my dresser near the bed. I went to my side of the bed and crawled in with her, wrapping my arms around her and turning her over toward me. I kissed her and softly said, “Good morning Katelyn. How about breakfast in bed?” She said, “Mmmm that sounds really good.” I adjusted her pillows to prop her up a little bit and got up to get the tray. As I brought it back to the bed, her eyes followed that tray with another beautiful smile on her face. She looked at me too, and the smell of fresh coffee and bacon was making us both hungry.

We enjoyed eating while we talked about the day’s plans. The weather was perfect for an outdoor romp in the mountains up on some trail. She really thought that would be exciting, so I asked her if she had the right kind of clothing at her place. She said yes, boots and all! So I suggested that after breakfast – she could run over to her place and freshen up before calling me and I would pick her up in my Jeep. She said that would work out great – so after breakfast, we both got up and I put on my mountain clothes while she went to the bathroom.

When she came out, I gave her my cell phone number. I wrapped my arms around her and thanked her for the magical night we had together, assuring her that I would never forget it. She said the same thing. We both looked into each other’s eyes – and then our lips joined for one last romantic kiss that lasted about 15 seconds or so. The fires were still burning hot – and I knew that she really liked me.

I walked her out to her car and asked her for the keys so I could open the door for her. She just smiled and shook her head in amazement as if she couldn’t believe it. She must have been thinking, ‘Here was a guy who not only cooked me breakfast in bed – he’s going to take me in the mountains – and now he is opening my door for me!’

It was a little chilly out, but she fired it right up without a problem. I bent over one more time to give her a peck on the cheek before I told her to drive careful and remember to get her boots. She said she wouldn’t forget as I closed the door. I stepped out of the street into my yard and went straight into the house as she drove off.

This was going to be a great day, I thought to myself, as I turned up the stereo and rocked out to one of my favorite radio stations that play alternative rock music. Nickelback was on and the house was vibrating as I washed up the breakfast dishes and did some quick touch up around the house.

I gathered up some essential gear that I take with me anytime I go up into the mountains off the main roads on a trail. The first thing I get out of the garage is a medium size hard case that I purchased at a military surplus store. It’s water proof and was used to carry night vision goggles by the Army. I have it filled up with tons of survival, medical and emergency supplies. You name it – it’s in there, and every Jeeper I have shown this to wants one. I made sure I had my essential tools, some extra clothes, large blankets, water bottles, a thermos of hot coffee, some non-perishable food and snacks, my shovel, axe, and a small box of miscellaneous towing straps, ropes and chains, and two tarps that can be used for cover. The last thing I usually retrieve before I head out is my knife and 40 caliber hand gun and holster with some extra ammo. I’m ready for an adventure.

By the time I had everything packed in the Jeep, she called and gave me her address. I said I would be over in about 15 minutes. She didn’t live very far. I fed my cat and gave her some fresh water, turned on a couple of lights, closed the curtains, and turned down the radio a little bit. It’s a routine, checking to make sure all the windows and doors are locked and make it appear as though someone might be home while I am gone.

I jumped in and drove straight over to her place. As I drove over there, I thought about someone else living with her. I never asked her, it wasn’t my business anyway. I just didn’t know if she cared being seen with an older guy or not. I wasn’t concerned about a boyfriend after what she shared with me. When I got there, I pulled up out front along the curb and shut off the Jeep. I got out and walked up to the front door and rang the bell. She came right to the door and asked me to come in.

She said she lived there by herself. It was a smaller studio size apartment that was on one side of a larger house on a residential street. It seemed to have everything to make it cozy and I told her it did. It was a great pad for a single gal – and she had it decorated well with a few pieces I liked. I helped her fetch some things and we got it all packed in my Jeep. She went back inside to make one last check before coming out and locking the door behind her.

Both of us had our sunglasses on because it was a bright sunny morning and I knew once we got up into the mountains that it would reflect off of the snow. We stopped at a mini-mart on the way out of town to fill up the gas tank and go inside to grab some last minute items. Finally – we were on our way! Katelyn brought some CD’s and we listened to some country music as we drove up the highway into the mountains. The roads were clear – and there wasn’t anything that could stop us now.

We talked about a bunch of stuff on the way up. She liked listening to some of the stories I told her about my previous trips up there and whenever I had the chance to make it funny – I did. She really liked to laugh and so did I. And as we drove along – I pointed out a few things that I thought would be interesting to her. One of them was a really nice cabin that was nestled back in among the tree line on a nice spread of fenced property.

Our morning was going perfect. We were having so much fun enjoying our time together. It was like we were best friends out on an adventure together. It was another time for us to treasure and I could tell she was into it just like me. She hadn’t been up in the mountains for a long time, so this was an extra special trip for her.

I pulled off the highway at the last stop so she could use the restroom. We went in together and I spoke briefly with the guy behind the counter. He was telling me that the game department had been out looking around for poachers who were hunting for deer out of season based on a report that someone had called in to the Sheriff. I had already seen a couple Sheriff’s in their car along the way, but didn’t think anything of it at the time. The guy said it was two men in a red truck, so I told him I would keep an eye out for them and report it if I see them. Katelyn came out about then and we walked out to the Jeep. I didn’t want to say anything to her about this, because she didn’t need to know and I didn’t want to frighten her with some story of two men in a truck with weapons doing something illegal – so I just let it be.

We went up the highway a few miles before I turned off on a forest service road. I’ve been on it several times before and knew that we would be running into some snow as we climbed higher. It didn’t take very long before the snow on the gravel road became much thicker and I pointed that out to Katelyn. She seemed intrigued with my knowledge of the mountains and I think she felt safe with me. I told her that I didn’t want to get up too far and get stuck in the snow, even though I had a winch with an air compressor. I told her about all the gear I brought along just in case. I had my rig in 4-wheel drive low as we slowly climbed up over the snow until I knew that was as far as we could go. I picked a spot to turn the Jeep back around the opposite way we came from and shut off the engine.

I grabbed my thermos of hot coffee with cream and sugar and shared some out of the same cup with Katelyn. I told her that I always leave my windows up in the winter, just in case my battery goes dead. At least we would have shelter up here until the bears got to us. Her eyes opened up wide when I said that. She looked frightened. So I had to embellish it a little more and told her that these two guys had been missing in their Jeep up here somewhere and they had sent out a rescue party to look for them. When they finally found them, the guys were sitting down with the bears drinking Bud Light. I mean for a moment – she just looked at me and then burst out into laughter. It was great. I had her going there for a bit – and now I wondered if she’ll ever believe anything I say.

After we finished our coffee, I made sure I had my keys before getting out and shutting my door. She got out at the same time. I walked around over to her and told her to just stand there a moment and listen. She just froze right in her tracks looking at me and then listening off in the distance. The sound of a light breeze was blowing through the tall Douglas Fir trees. There wasn’t anything else but that. I held her close to me as we listened. The skies were clear. Snow was all around us. I said, “Let’s build a fire.”

We gathered up some wood and I got out some kindling that I had packed in the back of my Jeep. I showed her how to set some good sized rocks in a small circle and put the kindling in the middle stacked up in two different layers. I had her set the smaller pieces of dry wood that we found and shape them into a tee-pee formation and gave her the lighter to start the fire. She really liked that. I explained what we were looking for. We wanted to wait for the smaller pieces to catch fire and burn into red hot coals as we added more pieces that were a bit larger. I had an iron poker that I got out of the rig so she could use that to move the pieces around. I didn’t have to tell her to be careful or anything – she didn’t need that kind of guidance at all. She was really cautious about everything, and yet she had this confidence about her in everything she was doing. I was very proud of her – but I didn’t want to say that either. I just didn’t want her to feel like I was talking to her like a kid. She was a grown woman – and it was time for her to cook the meal.

I got out two cans of chili with the pop open lids and handed them to her. She knew exactly what to do. She opened up the lids a tiny bit so they could vent out steam, carefully setting them down inside the rocks next to the hot coals. It was perfect and we were anxious to eat. I got out the hot dogs and buns I bought at the mini-mart and handed her my knife. I said I would find us a couple of branches so she could get some dogs going.

She was really focused on that fire and the food. We were both hungry. There is something about the mountains when you’re up there that takes over your tummy and we couldn’t wait to dig in. I had all the plates and utensils ready.

The Fritos made the final touch. I crushed some up in the bag and let her pour them over the chili dogs. I popped open a can of diet soda for each of us – and there we were, sitting on a log next to a warm crackling fire in the mountains with only the sound of the breeze whistling through the tops of those tall trees all around us.

We talked a little bit about what it would be like to set up camp here if we had to. There was a spot in between two trees that would be perfect to set up the tarp, and I wanted her to see it. I said, “We’re not really going to stay here tonight, but let’s set it all up just to see what it looks like. Besides – I have something else I want to do, you’ll see.” She was eager to learn how to set it up and I could tell that my hint of something else was eating away at her.

We strung out some rope between the tree branches and hung the tarp over it, spreading it out to either side. I showed her how to angle the tarp down to allow the rain to run off and secure it into the ground with the steaks I had. We stretched out the other tarp by doubling it over and secured that flat on the ground to the same steaks. I pulled out my thick sleeping bags and opened up one flat on top of the ground tarp to insulate us from the cold snow. The other one I set on top of that and opened the zipper a little.

I got out some smaller pieces of 3 foot long rope and laid them next to the sleeping bag and then I told her what I was thinking. I said, “OK, would you like to do a little role playing and see what happens next?” She looked at me a little bewildered, but I could see a tiny smile forming. I told her to lie down inside the sleeping bag and pretend she was asleep. I said a total stranger is going to come along and sneak up on you. You can scream and fight all you want – and nobody is around to help you. She caught my drift and she knew what I was going to do.

I walked away while she crawled into the sleeping bag. I waited for about 5 minutes in the distance. I went around her to a different position so she couldn’t see me approach her. I carefully snuck up closer without making a sound. She didn’t realize that I was so close. I got right up to her and jumped on top of her, grabbing her by a fist full of hair and forcing her to turn over onto her tummy. She tried to fight me and screamed out – but I just sat on top of her with my weight and told her to shut up and pushed her head down into the sleeping bag and held it there while I brought one hand behind her back. I looped the rope around that wrist and kneeled on it so she couldn’t move, then I grabbed her other wrist and tied them both together.

When I flipped her over, she started to struggle some more so I slapped her and told her to shut up again and lie still. I gagged her with my handkerchief. With her arms tied behind her, I undid her belt and unzipped her jeans before I pulled everything down to her boots. I flipped her back over onto her tummy and pulled her up into a kneeling position and pushed her head back down. I dropped my pants and quickly rolled a condom over my cock before I took her from behind. Holding her by the rope around her wrist with one hand, I inserted my cock into her pussy with the other. I was rock hard again and very horny.

I was really rough on her. I slapped her ass several times and she was struggling with me trying to cry out in protest through the gag. I had to grab a fist full of hair many times and hold her down at the angle I wanted. I was pounding away on her and she was very wet. Her ass was getting pink with all of the bare handed spankings I gave her.

I pulled out of her and flipped her back over straddling her chest. I took off the gag and told her to suck my cock, but she wouldn’t do it, so I slapped her twice more as I grabbed her by the hair with one hand lifting her head up off the ground and forcing her mouth to it. She began to suck on it and lick it then tried to stop. I had to get rough with her some more until she gave in and stayed on it working me up. As it neared, I grabbed my cock and pulled it out of her mouth and stroked myself into an explosive orgasm all over her face. I was breathing heavy and moaning loudly as I milked it all out of me. I got off her and threw down my knife so she could get to it, and walked off.

I only walked about 50 yards away and hid behind some trees as I watched her. She struggled a little bit but eventually was able to cut herself free, wipe her face off, and pull up her pants. She stood up and looked around, but I hid from her so she couldn’t see where I was at. I wasn’t done with her yet, she just thought I was. She went back over to the fire and sat down on one of the nearby logs. This was my chance to get at her again. She didn’t know where I went and her back was facing toward me. Once again, I snuck up on her and used my coat to put over her head. She tried to struggle with me again, but I put her into an arm bar with a hair hold and took her back over to the sleeping bag and pushed her down. I picked up the knife and pulled the coat off of her head.

She was smiling at me again – so this time, I thought OK, I’m going to strip her naked and tie her into a 4 point spread-eagle using the steaks we had set in the ground to hold the tarps down. When I set them, I already had this scenario in mind, so they were spread out just right where she couldn’t reach them and they were pounded down into the ground to hold her. I aggressively pulled off her boots and all of her clothes and every time she tried to fight me, I just slapped her again and grabbed her hair with my fist and twisted it until she winced in pain. Once I had her naked, I made a slip knot for each rope as I put it around each wrist and ankle and tied her down securely to the 4 steaks. There she was spread out naked in front of me and there wasn’t any way for her to get out of it. I covered her up the best I could and went to my Jeep to get another blanket and returned. I covered up the rest of her so she wouldn’t get cold, then I gagged her again. I took of my boots and clothes and got under the blanket with her.

I went straight down on her and spread her labia open as I licked and sucked on her clit. I used my fingers to get inside her and work on the g-spot as my tongue flickered and teased her clit. When I sucked on it, I sucked really hard to pull all of the blood I could get into it to make it swollen. I teased her into a desperate frenzy by ‘Edging’ her as she pulled against those ropes. I had to stop and check on her once to make sure her circulation wasn’t getting cut off.

I brought her to the brink of orgasm several times, but I stopped. She was thrashing and moaning and I told her to beg me as she strained against her bonds looking at me. She begged – but it was useless. I just kept torturing her. This was a rape fantasy and I was forcing her to tell me she wanted my cock and wanted to cum.  I made her beg me for it several times over the next 20 minutes – but I didn’t give it to her just yet. I wanted her to go over the edge with mind play while I teased her. She didn’t expect it, but I reached over to my pants pocket and pulled out a pair of adjustable nipple clamps. I showed them to her as she struggled from side to side trying to prevent me from attaching them. I slapped her face and squeezed her jaw firmly as I told her she better hold still otherwise I will put them on tighter.

She realized that I was in control again and she knew I meant it – so she held very still for me as I put them on until I could see her wince in pain. I told her if she moved too much, I would tighten them down. I went back down on her and continued working her up to several let downs again. The blanket had pulled down a little bit so I could see her head. She lifted up to look down at me torturing her and watched with desperation. I looked at her while I teased her clit. She wanted it so bad. She was gyrating her pelvis trying to get more satisfaction, but it wasn’t working. I made her keep begging me through the gag to fuck her as I got up onto my knees and rolled on another condom. I lifted her waist up and rolled up my jacket under the small of her back so her ass was off the ground. I quickly inserted my cock and started pounding on her as hard and as fast as I could, hitting the g-spot with my cock while my pelvis slammed into her clit with each thrust.

She was breathing heavy and moaning as I held her around the waist and fucked her. It didn’t take very long, and I could tell she was about to come. That sight of her underneath me as I pounded away was so intense that my orgasm was right there. As she started to cum, I couldn’t hold back and let a load go inside her as I screamed out myself like a wild man. We both had a violent orgasm at the same time and I slowed my pace down inside her to a gentle slow stroke, using my finger on her clit pushing in on it like a button with a little bit of pressure with light motions up and down. She was shuttering in spasms and I was still milking myself inside her as I watched her face go into contortions with mine.

When it was over, I pulled out of her and covered us both back up. I removed the gag and asked her what she thought. She said, “Oh my god – you’re a fucking animal.” I told her that she was so hot and wild as I began to untie her, and I added, “I think I’m the guy that knows how to handle you.” She just smiled at me again.

When she sat up, she gave me another big hug and we just held each other like that wrapped in the blanket for a couple of minutes and didn’t say anything. She was learning from me and we were both fulfilling fantasies at the same time. I spoke to her softly and asked her if she was feeling something for me like I was for her, and she said yes. There wasn’t any doubt in my mind. I felt it coming from her just like she did from me.

We got dressed and doused the fire with snow. We got everything packed away in the Jeep and headed back down the trail. It was a one hour drive back to town and our day wasn’t even half over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment