Sunday, February 6, 2011

Young Blonde - Part I (A true story)

I went to a few bars and lounges last night to see what was out there. I got out of my rig and started walking from the parking lot to the door and out of the corner of my eye I could see a young blonde walking toward me just off to my left, headed inside. I exchanged glances with her and she smiled.

I lost track of her because I went straight to the lounge and she didn't go that way. After about 5 minutes, I managed to work my way over to the bar counter because it was busy and the waitress never came to the small table I was sitting at. There were a lot of people there dancing and the music was loud.

When I got to the bar all the seats at the counter were empty, except for one. There she was! I was standing right next to her - and an opportunity came to my mind! She exchanged glances with me again and smiled, so I smiled back, ordered my drink and introduced myself and chatted with her while the bartender was busy getting my usual - diet coke.

This very attractive young lady had long blonde hair down to the middle of her back. Blue eyes, very slender, tight designer blue jeans, and I would have to say she was a 32-C. She was about 2 inches taller than me. I didn't ask how old she was because it didn't matter...she had to be 21 to get into the bar right?

No ring on her finger, so I asked her if she was meeting anyone here, and she said, "No, I just stopped in to say hi to one of the girls working - I used to work here." I knew she hadn't been inside the lounge very long, so I invited her to join me at my table back in the corner when she was done and I would buy her drink. No harm, no foul....but I am much older and some women don't appreciate a guy hitting on them, especially if the difference in age is too much. Surprisingly, she smiled and agreed right away and said, "Alright - I’ll be over."

So as I walked over to my table alone, I started to wonder why she agreed to sit with me, an older guy. There were plenty of younger guys in there...but then I noticed what I usually see when I dress up like I do and go out to these places. For some reason, the women are looking at me! This keeps happening all the time. Even some of the guys are looking at me! Maybe I look like a celebrity or something, I don't know, but I do get a lot of glances, and some of the women make a point to look at me several times. I'm getting used to it, but I really didn't expect this young blonde to say yes.

About 10 minutes later, she walked over and sat down beside me. She introduced herself and said her name (alias) was Katelyn. She was very polite, shook hands with me very softly and her friend who was one of the waitresses came over about that same time. She looked at me too....so now I figured this young blonde must have told her about me...and now here they both were! The waitress was a brunette and was also very attractive. So I am thinking...what is this...am I piece of meat or what?

Anyway, I was polite and said hi to her friend and asked her to bring Katelyn whatever she liked, and that I would take a refill on my "diet coke" which was in a small whiskey glass with ice and no straw. They both laughed and couldn't believe it. It turned out to be a great ice breaker to start some conversation. The waitress was joking with me and so was this blonde....so I played that up a bit and let them have their way with me, which made it even more fun.

I'm usually very quick with come backs and enjoy being a comic once in a while. So I used this to explain how the diet coke has this effect on me sometimes that gives me an intense sensation in my pants that can be very embarrassing. I had them laughing again, and then I told them, “And so…if I don’t do something about it before it’s too late, I have to take my jacket off and cover myself up.” More laughs.

The ice was broken now…and I could tell this young lady was enjoying herself. We had a few laughs and got to know one another. It was a nice chat – and I enjoyed being with her. She had a great personality and was very mature for her age.

To my surprise, she told me she was not in a relationship. When she said that, it was like laying out the red carpet for me. That’s just something a woman doesn’t volunteer up front like that unless she intentionally wanted me to know. That was my cue.

She said she lived here in town and told me she was going to the college and what she was taking. I have learned over the years that the best way to communicate with someone is to focus more on what they are saying and stay with that long enough so they know you understand them. I could tell she really liked that. Then she commented how some of the younger guys she has been out with wouldn’t do that…they were always trying to show off. She was essentially telling me, without actually saying it, that the way I was listening to her and talking with her while also having a few laughs was working. Again, more clues that I absorbed.

I waited for her to ask about me…and I was very honest with her. The whole story, A-Z, nothing to hide. My life in a nutshell and yes, it included my kinky side of being dominant. She immediately focused in on that subject and was eager to hear more…so I talked to her about that, but before I did, I asked her if we could move to a different table where it wasn’t so loud and suggested we get another drink….and I said, “This time, I better get one with some alcohol in it”, and she laughed again as we got up to walk to the bar counter, get our drinks, and then go sit down at another table.

The first thing I asked her to tell me was if she felt comfortable talking about this subject matter, and she was very eager to hear more about it. So, I started out with the role of me being dominant and that I was interested in finding a submissive partner who was not too heavy into the scene and may have only tried experiencing it with some light bondage and sex. I told her it should be someone who was interested to learn more about it and maybe wanted to try it. She explained what she had experienced before, and I was able to solicit enough detail to determine that the guy she was with didn’t know what he was doing at all.

I could see this was an opportunity for me to discuss this with her because she stayed with this subject as if it was the only thing she wanted to talk about anymore. I sensed that she was not only interested in the subject…she felt comfortable talking with me about it and probably had some fantasies going on in her head. Once I got into the area of more detail about the lifestyle between a dominant male and a submissive female, she seemed to be more soft spoken and quiet, probably because I was discussing that part of it and how it was a big turn on for me.

We must have talked for over an hour about this and much of what we discussed was detail about the lifestyle in public and what goes on in private. There are so many variances that two consensual adults can come up with and I explained how vastly different they can be. She still seemed interested in the whole thing, so I had to say it, “So, after everything we have discussed here tonight, I want you to think about this while I take a short break….and when I come back…you can tell me if you’re interested in this enough to want to experience it with me.” She just smiled at me as I got up to go to the restroom.

When I came back, she wasn’t there! What? I wondered where she had gone and looked around and didn’t see her. OK, so I thought maybe she had gone to the restroom, so I went up to the bar and got us both another drink and then returned to our table. About 2 minutes after that, she returned, and sure enough…that’s where she had been and she actually apologized to me saying, “I’m sorry but I had to go and couldn’t wait. Thank you for getting me another drink.” Right then I told her how perfect that was and explained to her what she did was exactly the right thing to do. I explained how she was the type of personality that was non-confrontational…caring….and apologized when she sensed she may have caused me to wonder if she left or just took a quick break. Then I told her how that trait in her personality demonstrated that she picked the right career to go into at the college in the medical field.

She understood where I was coming from and she agreed with me that her personality was thoughtful, caring, understanding and submissive to a man who knew how to take charge. She said her previous relationships with men were usually disappointing, especially in the bedroom. Music to my ears….I was waiting to see if she had more to say…and she did. She said, “I thought about it and I am interested.” That was my cue again, so I politely said, “How about this…you give me your phone number and I will give you one more day to think about this…because once you experience it…you’ll probably never go back to a vanilla relationship again.” She got out a piece of paper and wrote down her number and as she passed it to me, she said, “I am interested, but we don’t need to wait until tomorrow.”

I just paused for a moment in total disbelief as I smiled at her. She smiled back, but she looked down toward the table – OMG…is this really happening to me? She is submissive! And she is so young, beautiful, hot and sexy! I reached across the table to cover my hand over hers and hold it firmly. She looked back up at me and I brought my finger up to my lips in a gesture for her to keep quiet. Our eyes were locked into a seductive stare; each of us with a tiny smile. We both knew what had just occurred over the past hour was very rare. Our minds were on the same wavelength and the chemistry between us was there. That’s exactly what I told her and she didn’t say a word. I told her to relax about this now…and not worry. I asked her to follow me up to the bar counter so we could find her waitress friend. I whispered in her ear, “I have an idea that will make you feel more comfortable about this…so just go along.”

When her friend came over, I asked her if she had a pen and piece of paper. She whipped it right out and then I retrieved my driver’s license with picture ID and gave it to her. She asked, “What’s this for?” I said, “Katelyn and I are leaving together to go to my place. I want you to write down my name, DOB, and address….and here is my cell phone number…and you keep it with you. I think she’ll feel more comfortable with you knowing she is with me.” Katelyn told her everything would be fine. She said, “We’re just going over to hang out and watch a movie.” Her friend smiled and said, “Well that’s cool, I hope you guys have a good time.”

I took her by the hand and we walked out together to the parking lot. I walked her to her car and asked her to follow me. She said OK. As I walked toward my rig, I had all these thoughts going on in my head about what just happened. I started to think about how I was going to introduce her to this experience and somehow I knew it was going to be easy to do with her.

She followed me close behind and I never lost sight of her car. She managed to stay close enough in case the lights turned red. It only takes about 20 minutes to get to my house from the lounge, but it seemed like it was much longer than normal, probably because I was thinking about it too much while listening to my favorite band, Nickelback.

When we pulled up at my place, I parked my rig and walked over to her car and opened the door for her as I again gestured with my finger to my lips for her to remain silent. I took her by one hand and we walked up to the porch. I stopped for a moment and used both hands to hold onto her head so she would look straight at me. I said, “Everything will be alright”, as I brought my lips to her left ear and breathed into it as I licked the lobe and then went down her neck kissing her there very softly and seductively. She voluntarily tilted her head and neck to provide access to me, and again, I thought to myself what a rare find I have here. How sexy and submissive she was to me!

I got my keys out and opened the front door. We walked in and I secured the dead bolt lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment