Sunday, February 6, 2011

Young Blonde - Part II

Katelyn still hadn’t said a word when we walked into the kitchen area. I asked her if she would like a beer, and she said, “Yeah, that sounds good”, as she smiled at me. Here again I thought to myself this was going too easy – her being so young and beautiful, eager to do whatever, and agreeing to the first suggestion that came out of my mouth about a drink.

I got us both a beer and popped open a can for her and set it down on the table. I suggested that she take off her coat and relax and that I’ll put on some music. Knowing that she was young enough to probably enjoy the current Hip Hop genre, I tuned into that station on my big stereo system in the living room. When I turned around to see what kind of reaction that would bring, she was sitting at the table and rocking her head back and forth to the music.

I sat down at the table with her and thanked her for coming out to my house. Back at the bar, I had told her all about the various pieces of equipment I had in my bondage room, so when I asked her if she would like to see the room, she eagerly agreed and said, “Sure.”

The room is located down the hallway and has a lock on the door. She followed me with her beer in hand and before I unlocked and opened the door, I told her to close her eyes. I turned on the light, guided her into the room, and then told her to open them. She looked all around the room and looked right at the bed. It has an attractive iron wrought headboard and footboard that is secured to the frame with bolts and is strong enough to hold someone when they are tied down. I’ve installed some additional ‘O-rings’, 2 on each side of the bed frame about equal distances from both ends of the frame. I use these for additional tie down options such as the knees or thighs.

As she came into the room, I opened up a drawer where I keep my black leather restraints and got those out first. As I showed them to her, I explained how they worked and why they are used to prevent ligature marks, rope burns or circulation problems. I told her that it was OK anytime she felt like not seeing anything else because I wanted to reinforce to her that she always had options and I wanted her to remain comfortable about everything. She didn’t seem to be uneasy with examining the restraints and seeing how they worked, so I asked her if she would like to try one on, and she said, “I guess so.”

When she said that, I thought maybe there was some second thoughts she was having about all this, so I said, “Let me do this…I want you to try just one of these on to see how it feels and then we’ll put that up and go onto some of the other things I have. She said, “OK, I’d like to see what else you have.”

She was wearing a long sleeve blouse, so I slid it up her wrist a little as I wrapped one of the black leather restraints around her wrist and secured it with the buckle. I showed her how the buckle has a tiny hole in it that is designed for smaller padlocks and prevents it from being opened and taking off the strap. Then I showed her the two metal rings that were securely fastened and riveted into the straps. I told her how these are designed for the ‘quick release snap hardware’, and I demonstrated how those worked as well.

Once I had that strap secured snug and buckled around her wrist, I held one end of the quick release snap and told her to see if she could use her thumb or fingers to try and slide the button up to open the snap. She tried several times, but failed. I pointed out how she could barely reach the button, but because of the angle, there was no way to maneuver the ring out of the snap without another hand. She just smiled and didn’t say anything.

I removed the strap from Katelyn’s wrist and put it back in the drawer. Then I opened up another drawer to show her all the dildos and vibrating toys I had. She seemed really interested in how these worked, so I carefully explained what each one is designed to do and told her to ask questions any time. She just continued to let me demonstrate how each one worked and didn’t ask any questions. It was almost as if she already knew about these items and it was very easy talking to her and making sure she understood.

Then I showed her the various ropes, straps and other bondage equipment I had and asked her if she was ready to see some of the other stuff we had talked about in the lounge that is used to inflict pain. Once again, she said, “Sure.”

I opened another drawer where I kept these items and pulled out one at a time so I could explain what each was, how it is used, and why. The first item I showed her was the Whartenberg wheel, which is a tiny spiked stainless steel medical instrument commonly used by a neurologist or doctor to test for nerve sensitivity and response. The wheel has sharp needle spokes that are spaced evenly apart all around it and when rolled across any part of the body, it produces a prickling sensation just like a needle does, but it depends on where it is rolled and how much pressure is used. I had her hold out her arm and demonstrated it twice on her. I said I would roll it from her wrist up her forearm the first time. She felt that but said it didn’t hurt. I knew that because I hadn’t put any pressure on it, so I told her, “I know it didn’t hurt. I didn’t put any pressure on it and I was watching you very carefully. When I do things like this, I promise to be very careful.” I rolled it back up her arm, only this time I put more pressure on it and she immediately pulled back saying, “Ouch, that hurt.”

This is when I decided to stop for awhile and take a break with her. I asked her to come back out with me to the kitchen and brought the wheel with me. We sat down at the table and I asked her if she was alright. She said, “Yeah, I’m fine. That kind of hurt a little bit.” I assured her that I understood that and asked her if we could talk about that experience as I handed her the wheel. She agreed and took the wheel in one hand while she rolled it on the palm of her other hand. It didn’t seem to bother her and I explained why. “It’s a little different when you’re doing it to yourself. When someone else is doing it, there is a different effect on your mind, partly because you’re not sure if the other person is smart enough to sense your pain and partly because you know you’re not in control of the instrument. The other thing about this is that it won’t be as sensitive on the palm of your hand like that. Try putting it on your arm like I did and use different pressures.” She did, and after a few tries, she realized it wasn’t as bad as she first thought.

This was another opportunity for me to talk to her about trust and respect. I explained how each was very important, especially in any scenario that includes bondage and pain. There is a big difference when someone doesn’t know what they are doing with this stuff. And after we talked a little about what she had just experienced, I suggested we have another beer and she agreed to that right away. I popped open another one for her and asked her if she was ready to see some more things used for pain. She said yes, so we went back into the bondage room.

I showed her the different nipple clamps, whips, paddles, clothes pins, and saved two items for last. When I opened that drawer, I pulled out the vacuum cylinders that had a quick release valve on them and asked her to hold out her arm. I placed one of the smaller cylinders on the inside of her forearm and asked her to hold it there while I used the hand held pump to start the vacuum suction. I showed her the gauge and asked her when it started to hurt a little. It took a few pumps, but she said, “That’s it, right about there.” She didn’t try to pull her arm away this time and that indicated that she was willing to trust me a little bit more as I worked with her demonstrating everything. I told her there would be mark on that spot for a day or two. The more I showed her, the more she seemed to trust me and was cooperative with everything. Eager to learn and experience everything, I saved the best for last.

When I pulled out my little gray box with buttons and a small digital display screen on it, I told her that it was designed to produce electrical current through the wires into the pads or clamps that I showed her. As I showed it to her I said, “It depends where I place these on you, what settings I choose to apply, and how much power I put into it using these controls.” It is a Zeus unit and has many options to choose from including the length of time it remains on up to a maximum of 15 minutes. The timer can be re-set back to 15 minutes as many times as needed and it won’t interrupt the device from functioning. She seemed intent to learn about this but was somewhat hesitant to touch it.

I explained to her that the best way to experience this device is by starting on your fingers. I told her to hold out her hand and trust me, which she did. I attached one clamp to her little finger, and the other one to the index finger on the same hand. Before I turned it on, I told her she would eventually feel a tingling sensation when I turned up the power and I told her to tell me when she first started to feel it. I had her get used to that level a moment, and then told her I would bump it up one notch at a time so that it wouldn’t be too harsh or too fast. She allowed me to do that until it got to the point where it was a little uncomfortable for her. So here is where I explained to her to try and ignore it a little bit…because your mind will adjust. She tried that and said, “I am getting used to it a little bit now.” I said, “OK, let’s go up one more notch then and you tell me if you can handle that one.” I bumped it up one more notch and she started to display an expression on her face that it hurt and I could tell she didn’t like that one, so I backed it off and shut it down. That’s when I told her that there were still several more levels that were higher than that one and that’s when her eyes opened wider as if she had some level of fear. I told her to take a deep breath and follow me back out to the kitchen and I took the device with me.

By leaving the bondage room and taking another break, it gave Katelyn an opportunity to dust herself off and talk about what she had just experienced in there. I told her it was shut off and handed it to her and showed her all of the controls and what each one did. I said, “This is the one that I pushed once each time when I wanted to apply more current to your fingers.” When I told her it was OK if she wanted to try it on herself, she was a little reluctant to do it because she was still afraid of it. I explained that this was a perfectly normal reaction at first…and until you’ve learned how to operate it and test it on yourself, you’ll probably feel just like you do now having some hesitation and fear about it.

Once again, I showed her how to control everything and so she tried it by placing the clamps on her fingers again. She realized that once she turned it on, she didn’t feel anything at the first level at all. I said, “There are two reasons for that. One is because we didn’t use any conductive gel to apply on the skin, and secondly, there isn’t as much fluid inside your finger near the knuckles. If you change the location to a spot where there is more blood and fluid, it will conduct the current through your hand much more efficiently.” I avoided using the term, “more pain” on purpose, because I wanted her to feel more comfortable with it.

She appeared to be a little more comfortable with it after she had an opportunity to try different settings. And when she got to the higher settings where I had them set at earlier, I told her that was the same level where I had it on her. She said, “Really? It doesn’t seem like it hurts as much as it did the first time you did it.” Again, I explained to her why that was happening because she is in control.

When she shut it off, I asked if her if she wanted to talk about this so I could explain a little more. She agreed to do that, but needed to take a restroom break. I thought it would be better if we discussed things over a few snacks, so I got out some cheese and crackers. When she came back out, she seemed relaxed and asked me about that device saying, “I was wondering…where else can that thing be placed?” She was curious about how it might feel in other areas and that it might hurt a lot worse. I reassured her that she would never experience anything that she didn’t want to try and that certain places on the body are more sensitive than others. This is something that is learned by trying different things over a period of time, not in one night, and the last thing I wanted to do was scare her.

We enjoyed the snacks and I suggested that we just kick back and get to know each other on this first night because there were some things she just experienced that she has never done before. I thought it would be a good idea to just listen to some music, have another drink, and get some laughs going. That was the ticket. She felt more comfortable once we got away from the equipment.

I commented how well she did for her first time out with some of these things, and this gave her an opportunity to open up a little bit more and talk about what she liked or disliked the most. I encouraged her to communicate like that because it was important to her and I was listening very carefully to everything she said. She had told me earlier that night at the lounge that she was very interested in the whole scene, but hadn’t experienced it to the extent I was talking about. She didn’t come out and say it, so I had to get into the purposes and effects of how things are supposed to occur.

I talked about the terms ‘Tie and Tease’ and ‘Tease and Denial’ by explaining what each one was. She said that she kind of experienced the first one with this guy, but he ended up having an orgasm and the whole thing ended too quickly for him. That’s when I said, “I understand. He tied you up to the bed, teased you for a little while, then couldn’t stand it any longer and got himself off, right?” She laughed and said, “Exactly. I was just getting into it when he stopped.” I knew where this was going and I wanted to make sure of a few other things so I said, “Well, there are two spots that need to be stimulated on a woman in order to achieve an orgasm. One is on the clit and the other is on the g-spot.” She acknowledged me by smiling and nodding her head yes, but kept listening to what I had to say. “If the angle isn’t just right, the guy isn’t going to hit the g-spot and will seldom even hit the clit and it’s very frustrating for any woman to experience this. He has to know how to tease you and he has to know how and when to control your orgasms. That’s what “Tie and Tease’ is all about and it comes with experience.

She seemed interested in talking with me about all this so we kept the conversation to specific techniques and angles. We talked about how the restraints and bondage all came into play with this, particularly the effect it has on one’s mind by making them feel totally helpless and not being able to stop anything or control the speed, friction, technique or pressure to get off when they want. It is a mind game and it has an overwhelming effect that helps to enhance the experience and achieve much more powerful orgasms, especially after a lengthy tease session that is called ‘Edging’. This is where the submissive partner is brought up many times right to the brink of almost achieving an orgasm, but the action is quickly slowed down or stopped to prevent that from happening.

I explained to her how the instruments of pain can be used in these scenarios and why they are used. One purpose is to mix some pain with pleasure to enhance the effects on the mind and body. Some types of pain and the amount inflicted are used to cause a distraction that prevents the submissive from achieving the level of pleasure desired to reach an orgasm. It can be used to deny or ruin an orgasm just as it nears. Another effect pain has on the submissive is experiencing what it is like to be put through some type of controlled pain and force by the person in control. The fantasies in each submissive person can vary, but it’s all just a fantasy. The secret is to make it seem as real as possible and that sometimes means having the sensation of fear and not knowing what the person is going to do next if sensory deprivation is being used such as a blindfold.

I explained all this to her as she listened carefully to everything I was telling her in detail. She never interrupted me or asked any questions. She seemed very eager to learn from me and I took this opportunity to propose an idea to her.

I said, “Up until now, you’ve had some fantasies that were apparently not fulfilled. We’ve talked about a lot of this tonight…and before you say anything…let me propose an idea I have to you. How about we relax for awhile, have another drink, and then here is what you do without saying anything. You go take a restroom break and when you come out without your shirt on, don’t say a word, just follow my lead and do as I ask and trust me. This will tell me you want to experience a controlled session for the first time in your life with me. If you come out with your shirt on, that only means that for the rest of tonight, we will just chill and get to know each other. Either way, you are welcome to spend the night here with me and you can text your friend to let her know everything is OK.”

I told her to go take her restroom break whenever she was ready. I wondered if she was going to come out of the bathroom without a shirt on, so before she took that break, we listened to some more music that I put on from one of the satellite channels. The genre is mostly instrumental, techno type music that has a steady rhythm that could easily be used during a bondage session to enhance the senses with an evil undertone while being held in captivity.

After about 5 minutes, she got up and went to the bathroom. When she came out, she was not wearing her shirt! Here stood this beautiful young blonde in front of me. Her breasts were shaped perfectly and the nipples were proportionate to the average size areolas. She was very petite and slender and her ass and legs were molded into those designer blue jeans! She stood there with a smile on her face as she looked at me directly in the eyes to see what my reaction was going to be. I said, “From now on, I want you to experience this the way it was meant to be experienced. You cannot say a word unless I tell you to speak. I am not going to ruin this by telling you everything, but you are going to experience what we’ve talked about tonight. I will be holding your arms and hair, and I may slap you. Just know that you must experience this correctly. I will not hurt you.”

Katelyn’s smile went away when I said this, but she didn’t say a word. She was waiting for me to tell her what I wanted her to do. I got up out of the recliner and walked around her slowly. I touched her breasts and pinched her nipples lightly and she didn’t flinch. I went around behind her and felt her all around her ass, squeezing her cheeks and then I told her to bend over. She complied right away and I told her to hold onto her ankles. I swatted her on the ass five times on each cheek with the palm of my hand, but I am sure it still hurt her through those jeans because she winced in pain and moaned after each smack. I insisted that she hold still and not make a sound and then gave her five more on each cheek. I could tell it was difficult for her, but she managed not to make a sound.

I directed her to stand up and while I stood behind her, I grabbed her by the hair with one fist and used my other hand to put her into a special hold by wrapping it around her left arm and reaching up to hold her hair with that hand. Then I pulled her head back to the right side using my other hand. I told her not to speak and then I walked her down to the bondage room in that hold of captivity.

When we stepped inside the room, I told her that she could say one word by answering either yes or no to my next question which was, “Do you want to experience this right now, this is the last time I will ask you because if you say yes, I will tell you what to do and I will use reasonable force to make you comply with whatever I say.” There was only a brief pause before she replied.

1 comment:

  1. This story is absolutely wonderful! I am excited to read the rest. (soon, I hope!)

    ReplyDelete